It can always be a good idea to create a small library in your office. If you have a new employees who are just starting their career in your company and need some support& knowledge in order to adopt to working environments, you can always have these books on your shelves. Here are presented several motivation books for employees, which you might find interesting.
“Zero to One” by Peter Thiel.
2. “Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us” by Daniel H. Pink
3. “The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right” by Atul Gawande
4. “Smartcuts” by Shane Snow
5. “The Progress Principle: Using Small Wins to Ignite Joy, Engagement, and Creativity at Work” by Teresa Amabile and Steven Kramer
6. “The One Thing You Need to Know” by Marcus Buckingham
If you have other books to suggest, feel free to share. 🙂